Instagram is the second largest social media platform around today. The site is owned by Facebook and has more than three billion daily users. It is a photo-sharing site so people use the site to share pictures of everything from their travel and food to their pets and their home. I love using Instagram and have met new friends that live in locations around the world. Read below to learn 17 easy ways to use this site and get more Instagram likes on the photos that you post.
- Choose quality photos that are easy to see, clear, and always high-quality.
- Ask people to follow your IG account. They’ll like the photos that you add.
- Follow other people’s Instagram accounts. When you follow, they usually follow back.
- Like other photos. This is the same as a follow and most people will oblige your request.
- Link your Instagram and Facebook account. Once connected, sharing posts between the sites is easy.
- Get me likes you say? A company that sells likes can easily help you do this. Many people use this service to get their name out there and so should you!
- Cross promote on other social media platforms.
- Advertise your IG account on banners, on menus and lists, and anywhere else you possibly can.
- Don’t forget to use hashtags in every post you create for Instagram. Hashtags make your content more visible to other people.
- Use links to drive traffic to your website. Choose the most entertaining posts to link to your account.
- Get involved in those conversations. The more popular conversations are the best to get you noticed. Don’t be afraid to involve yourself with influencers while you’re at it.
- A great bio is the first shot you have to capture your audience. Make sure you have a great bio that piques the interest of many people.
- Use captions in all of your photos. Make sure to use all of your creativity when determining the captions that you will use.
- Develop your own style and don’t be afraid to let your personality shine. People come to your account because they like what you do. It cannot be the same thing as everyone else or you don’t offer anything unique for people to enjoy.
- Use a Business account on Instagram. You have the option to use a regular or a business account. When a business account is used, you get analytical information that you would otherwise be without.
- Posting content at the right time is important. Stats show that it is Wed. at 2 am and at 5 pm that the most results are generated. So, if possible, tailor your posts to these times.
- How many IG filters do you use? When you say to get me likes, use those filters to get the most people following your account!
Who knew that getting more likes and followers on Insta could be so easy? Let the 17 ideas above work for your marketing needs.